Click here to Learn More about a Career with Eurest
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations?
Come grow your career with Eurest.
The Conference Services Manager provides the primary support to create the appropriate environment for effective meetings and events. Serves as the manager of the customer service process, receiving customer input and responding back with plan of action. The Manager is the point of contact for all Center users, coordinating events of all types from start to finish while keeping the customers and operation in mind by maximizing space.
- Must effectively plan and communicate to all departments the expressed need of the customer
- Work directly with the Food Service Director to ensure all catering options/menus are presented to the customer accurately & effectively
- Ensure that all appropriate communication for upcoming business is complete and distributed in a timely manner to the management team
- Work with the service staff to see that message handling with administrative support is efficiently handled and placed in the computer based system immediately
- Work closely with the Audio Visual to ensure room set-ups, A.V. needs, and special requests
- Take special events and theme parties at the CCHM to a new level thereby increasing revenue
- Assist the General Manager in analyzing all aspects of the Learning Center operation and reporting back on any aspect that does not seem to be functioning properly
- Engage in educational and team building activities to strengthen personal value and departmental relationships
- A BS degree preferred but not necessary if candidate has related conference services experience
- Have a least 2 years hotel or conference center experience
- Basic understanding of AV equipment
- Ability to lift / move conference tables and chairs; equipment
- Keep abreast of industry trends, share information with all staff
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
- Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Exceptional customer service abilities
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Monday, April 17, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, April 27, 2018